sheinside is my worst enemy i get headaches just thinking about them
A PSA from your good friend Kat
what cute and comfy clothes! where can i get these beautiful sexy garments?
idk but you shit sure cant get them at Sheinside.
Ive seen a handful of you make posts about Sheinside being a cute affordable place to get clothes, but from the posts you made, and the good reviews you gave the site, it seems like you haven’t ever actually ordered from them.
Let me tell you some things i learned about Sheinside while my bank was in the middle of a dispute with them.
- The clothes that are in their photos are not the clothes they send to you. People who ordered the parka on the left reported that the garment they received was a cheap knock off the parka in the picture.
- Their Free Express Shipping will take months if you ever see your clothes at all.
- Sheinside will send you a fake tracking number. Reviewers often report that the tracking numbers they were sent for DHL, UPS or Fedex packages were faulty. This is because Sheinside doesnt want you to know they are shipping from china NOT the California address they give to customers.
- The measurements of their clothes are not even close to accurate.
- No refunds! Sheinside advertises this policy "Refund: If you are not satisfied with our items you can contact our service to get compensation due to quality problem." in actuality their return policy is non-existent.
- Their clothes are incredibly poorly made. just shit quality. real garbage material.
- You will not get any membership discounts they advertise. All that first order 20% off stuff is fake. You will be charged full price for your order.
I ordered the clothes in the picture 3 weeks before I left for college. When I didnt receive the 20% new member discount I was promised and realized their idea of express shipping is 6-8 weeks, I spent the next 3 days hounding customer service to cancel my order and refund my money. The issue was only resolved when i contacted my bank to file a dispute. It took over a month to get my money back.
Another set from the day’s events at Folsom Street Fair. The cop one is strange. They walked through a crowd of people publicly masturbating and fornicating to bust a dude for possession of weed. The black cop had a hat that was too big for his head. and the clothes were also too big on him. He looked like some kid who has stolen his dad’s uniform.
Folsom Street Fair 2014!
So bummed that I missed the fair this year
Is this shit aloud
Vine by Daniel Gomez
My Least Favorite Trope (and this post will include spoilers for The Lego Movie, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Matrix, Western Civilization, and—cod help me—Bulletproof Monk*.) is the thing where there’s an awesome, smart, wonderful, powerful female character who by all rights ought to be the Chosen One and the hero of the movie, who is tasked with taking care of some generally ineffectual male character who is, for reasons of wish fulfillment, actually the person the film focuses on. She mentors him, she teaches him, and she inevitably becomes his girlfriend… and he gets the job she wanted: he gets to be the Chosen One even though she’s obviously far more qualified. And all he has to do to get it and deserve it is Man Up and Take Responsibility.
And that’s it. Every god-damned time. The mere fact of naming the films above and naming the trope gives away the entire plot and character arc of every single movie.